Search Topic: Turkey and the EU
Where did you look: The New York Times Online
Search Terms: Turkey and the European Union, last 30 days
Results: I found one great article to be useful for the purposes of my topic and policy paper: "Tension between Turkey and the West increase." The article talks about whether "Turkey is abandoning its bridge-playing role" between the East and the West and whether Turks should reject the membership to the EU before it rejects them. I will most definitely use this source for my paper. I also extended my search to one year on the NYT website, and found more articles about Turkey-EU debates and issues, however most of those mostly had to do with Obama's views, and US-Turkey relations.
Citation:
Bilefsky, Dan. “Tensions Between Turkey and the West Increase.” The New York Times 27 Oct. 2009
“EU to Tell Turkey to Shape Up.” The New York Times 4 Oct 2008
“Mr. Obama and Turkey.” The New York Times 3 Apr 2009. editorial
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.